Please watch the clip and then read the comments below from the YouTube link. I've kept the misspellings, incorrect sentence structure and lack of coherent thought intact for maximum realism:
- i would throw it away, it doesnt fit in my wallet, im not gonna hold onto it and just carry it around, its inconvenient, i would just get rid of it immediately
- How many ways can you say douche bag?
- This guy has some good points, but I wonder how he builds crowds "guaranteed" if people don't like him?
- Highly efficient people like this often have a lot of money and few real friends...
- His card is one of the most impressive looking business cards I've seen. The first impression is the most important in a business. He talks like a crazy dude, but he said it himself "even if they don't like you, they won't throw it out"
- I guarantee I can do a b-card faster than 25 years pal...that's for sure!
- lol douche... 25 freaking years... in that time you could make a hologram card dammit
- That would not be considered a business card that is a flyer... but a great flyer indeed sir!
- My business card is cooler than this, and more memorable. It came to me instantaneously. Also, this feller's business card doesn't fit in a card book, and because it looks more like a flier than a card, I'd be more apt to chuck it. Plus, I don't like the guy. Business is about relationships, and this guy instantly makes me want to wash my hands.
For now, I will assume most of these ass-clowns believe the WWF is sport, the Simpsons is a documentary set in Springfield, Illinois, and the phone company had JFK whacked. Because knowing these people also drive, vote and can legally carry guns scares the shit out of me...